Word Power made easy by Norman Lewis Pdf:-
word power made easy is a real problem solver for students who are preparing for CAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, SSC, MBA, Banking Exams and other such examinations can download Word Power made easy Pdf.
Peoples are searches for:- word power made easy pdf, download word power made easy pdf, made easy word power pdf, norman lewis all books pdf, norman lewis book pdf, norman lewis books pdf, norman lewis pdf, norman lewis word power made easy pdf, norman lewis word power made easy pdf download, norman lewis word power pdf.
Why Word Power Made Easy is useful?
- Easy Tips for Improving Vocabulary and Words Skill
- Learn the correct usage of similarly spelled words
- A lot of exercises and examples to enhance language skills
- Easy Techniques to learn how to construct words in a correct manner
- It helps one to speak and write English with confidence.
- The individuals can learn in a quick speed from this book because of the way Norman Lewis designed it.
- Elaborated ideas in steps which makes it easy to understand.
- There is a vocabulary test at the beginning of the book. It helps to understand how much already one knows and how much there is a need to improve.
- With 30 days of continuous practice, one can observe some major changes in their English. Both in Vocal & Grammar
- Students can learn how to pronounce certain words with perfection.
- It is not a reading book but completely a practice-based book. The more one practices, the better they get
Word Power made easy key Features:-
- Specially designed for:-Word Power made easy is best for those who are preparing for CAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL and other such examinations.
- Improve vocabulary:- Those who wants to improve their vocabulary will also find it very useful and it will also help students in correct usage of similarly spelled words or words pronounced words is most essential.
- Sections in the book:- The book is broadly divided into three sections. By way of simple techniques, the author has presented easy tips for improving one’s vocabulary and word skills. After having created awareness about the new words and their meaning, he then goes onto explain how to make their correct usage.
- Confusing words:- By using a lot of examples, confused words have been explained. Many idioms & Synonyms are also explained in detail.
- Etymology concepts:- A section of the book even explains many etymology concepts that one can easily adopt for getting a better grasp of the language. The book has been divided into oriented sessions that need action from the user and there are many exercises that challenge and enhance one’s language skills.
- Exercise at the end:- Word Power made easy also provides a lot of exercise at the end of every chapter.
- East to understand: The book uses easy to understand language and can be understood by each and every student.
- Passive voice
- Question Tag
- Subject verb Agreement
- Condition sentence
- Noun – Pronoun
- Word often confused and misused
- Synonyms Practice set
- Antonyms practice set
- One world Substitution
- One world Substitution practice set
1. Test Your Grammar
2. Random Notes on Modern Usage
3. How Grammar Changes
4. How to Avoid Being a purist
5. How to speak Naturally
6. Do you Always Use the Proper word?
7. Some Interesting Derivations
8. How to spell a word
9. Take This spelling Test
10. Another Check on Your Spelling
1. How to Test Your present Vocabulary
2. How to Start Building Your Vocabulary
3. How to Talk about personality Types (sessions 1-3)
4. . How to Talk About Doctors (sessions 4-6)
5. How to Talk About various practitioners (sessions 7-10)
6. How to Talk About science and scientists (sessions 11-13)
7. How to Talk About Liars and lying (sessions 14-17)
8. How to check Your progress Comprehensive Test I (sessions 18)
9. How to Talk About Actions (sessions 19-23)
10. How to talk About various speech Habits (sessions 24-27)
11. How to Insult Your Enemics (sessions 28-31)
12. How to Flatter Your Friends (sessions 32-37)
13. How to check Your progress: Comprehensive Tst II (sessions 38)
14. How to talk About common phenomena and Occurrences (sessions 39-41)
15. How to talk About what Goes On (sessions 42-44)
16. How to Talk about a variety of personal Characteristics (sessions 45-46)
17. How to check Your progress: Comprehensive Test III (sessions 47)
18. How to check Your Standing as an Amateur Etymologist
19. How to Keep Building Your Vocabulary
Some Important Books for Competitive Exam:
Indian Constitution– Parts Fundamental Rights and Schedules
Coding Decoding Practice Questions
For other Jobs Notification Please visit our Latest Jobs section: Click Here
Download Govt. Exams Study Contents: Click Here
Must Read Disclaimer: GrabNaukri.com is only for the Educational Purpose & Govt. Job links provider. We are not owner of any Book, Notes, Magazine, PDF Materials, eBooks Available on it, neither it been Created nor Scanned. We are only provide the link and Material already Available on the Internet. If any violates the Law or there is a Problem so Please Just CONTACT US.