Indian history pdf in Hindi: If you are preparing for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, RRB JE, RRB NTPC, UPSC or any other competitive exam, then this post will help you, today I am going to share Indian history pdf in Hindi with you.
This is such a subject that asked in any competitive exam, the questions are asked from Indian History Notes PDF in Hindi. If we talk about the history of our country, then the history of our country is very old and very ancient. Many kings ruled in the history of our country and many changes took place and it is very difficult to remember all the information about all of them. Work. If you are preparing for your exam, then you know that the more you read about Indian history, the less it is in front of the entire history.
In those exams, almost 4-5 Questions are coming from Indian history. So Indian history is important in all competitive exams. Common questions are placed in Indian History PDF in Hindi, which has been put together in most competitive exams, you can download this PDF E-Book simply by clicking on the Download Button at the bottom.
All mentioned books are very useful for the competitive exam in which questions related to Indian History are asking in every exams. This Indian History pdf in Hindi e-book should be read by all students whom are preparing for the competitive exams, it will be very helpful for all of them.
Some Important Books for Competitive Exam:
Details of Page Contents
- 0.1 Latest Lucent GK (General Knowledge) PDF
- 0.2 Orient Blackswan School Atlas E-Book for UPSC
- 0.3 Modern Indian History Class Notes E-Book
- 0.4 1000 One liner Lucent gk questions in Hindi
- 1 Download Indian History PDF in Hindi
- 1.1 Indian History Notes in Hindi PDF, Indian History Notes, Indian History Notes in Hindi, Ghatna Chakra Medieval History Pdf in Hindi and Indian History in Hindi NCERT Notes.
- 1.2 Indian History PDF in Hindi Book Topics:-
- 1.3 Ancient History of INDIA
- 1.5 Indus Valley Civilization
- 1.6 Greek influence on Indian culture
- 1.7 Due to the invasion of India
- 1.8 Babur’s invasion of India and major wars fought
- 2 Download indian history pdf in hindi
- 3 Ancient Indian History PDF in Hindi Topics:-
- 3.1 Download other book of indian history pdf in hindi
- 3.2 About Indian History PDF: Indian history in Hindi pdf is a variety of subjects, including American Revolution, Russian revolution, etc. Indian History is the development and establishment of infrastructure to aid in understanding the prediction and explanation of phenomena in the natural world.
- 3.3 Download Sankalp indian history Notes in hindi
- 3.4 Related
Today you will find some topics related to Indian history pdf in Hindi which will prove to be very important in your competition exam. These topics will help a lot in your exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, RRB JE, RRB NTPC, UPSC or any other competitive exam. If you want to easily questions answer related to Indian History in your exam, then you must read this article till the end and be successful in your exam. Hope you like this information.
This post is dedicated for downloading our GrabNaukri for free PDFs, which are the latest exam pattern based Indian history pdf for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, RRB JE, RRB NTPC, UPSC or any other competitive exam etc. Indian History pdf in Hindi this helps in performing your all-rounder performance in the competitive exams.
The competitive exams becoming so tough, all the students prepare well for this, they work hard to pass with good marks and in this they read a lot of books, we comply Indian History PDF which today we Sharing with you.
This article has prepared for competitive exams i.e SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, RRB JE, RRB NTPC, UPSC or other competitive exams. In it, history of ancient India is well versed, so that you can easily gain your knowledge about the Indian History.
It is less whatever is to be read in relation to the history of India, so today we are going to share with you Indian History PDF in Hindi. It covers all the important topics and it also describe in simple language.
Indian History Notes in Hindi PDF, Indian History Notes, Indian History Notes in Hindi, Ghatna Chakra Medieval History Pdf in Hindi and Indian History in Hindi NCERT Notes.
In “Indian History PDF in Hindi” is providing you the Indian History detailed solution & Short Tricks. Where you can easily get the logical questions with awesome remembering tips. General Knowledge plays an important role in GK, GA, GS Section. Indian History PDF in Hindi is providing free to download here.
You gain knowledge for so many important topics about the history of India in this book, there are many such topics in which you have not only aware about it but also will not know it very well, you should definitely read this book.
History of ancient India is very useful for every students who’s preparing for competitive exams, they must learn all the topics which described in easy language, which is very good and you should definitely learn it.
All subjects are divided into 4 parts, ancient history, medieval history, modern India’s independence movement.
The ancient history of India is divided into three parts, the first is “prehistoric period“, in which all the things of Stone Age are kept and all the events that take place in this tomorrow are told, followed by the second “historical period“. It contains complete information about the Sandhava civilization, whose second name is also the Hadappa civilization, and the third is the “complete historical period“. This period starts from the Mauryan period and it contains all the information about the Maurya dynasty.
- Various forms of art
- Dance and music
- Literature language
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Indus Architecture
- Maurya carpet establishment
- Sung Satavahana-Kushan period
- Gupta period
- Carpet architecture
This period started from 1700 AD when the rule of Mughals in the country was being taken over by the British. All the stories of the independence of India and all the history that follows it comes during this period.
- Economic history of India
- British shashan and his policies
- Development of Indian National Movement
- Gandhi era
- Constitutional development of India
- National movement
- Political parties of India
- 1947–1964 progress
- Personality and thoughts
The Indus Valley Civilization (IVC) was a Bronze Age civilization in the northwestern regions of South Asia, lasting from 3300 BCE to 1300 BCE, and in its mature form from 2600 BCE to 1900 BCE.
This civilization was discovered by Dayaram Sahni. This civilization was urban civilization. Under this civilization, many civilizations like Mohan Jodaro, Harappa civilization etc. belong to this tomorrow. Many things have been obtained from this civilization.
Greek artistic techniques influenced Indian art, largely via the Buddhist tradition; a trend that remained into the Gupta era. The Greeks are the first to give the Buddha a human form in Indian sculpture.
Due to the invasion of India
There were many reasons for foreign invasions on India, such as the knowledge of India being a rich country, which lured all the nearby countries to come in India. This was the biggest reason for the foreign invasion of India.
Babur’s invasion of India and major wars fought
Babur was the grandson of Timur Lung and thought that Genghis Khan was his ancestor and wanted to build his empire just like him, hence he fought many wars in his life, some of which were the famous battle of Panipat in 1526 AD with Ibrahim Lodhi in which Babur won.
The second Khanwa war which took place on 17 March 1527 with Rana Sanga was also Babur’s victory, and a Chanderi war which was fought on 21 January 1528 with the Rajputs, in which Babur’s army was also defeated in this war. One night, a hill was built under the protection of the Rajputs and attacked them.
The Gupta Empire was an ancient Indian empire existing from the mid-to-late 3rd century CE to 543 CE. At its zenith, from approximately 319 to 467 CE, it covered much of the Indian subcontinent. This period is considered as the Golden Age of India by historians.
This dynasty was founded by Shri Gupta, Initially this dynasty ruled only on Magadha but then later established its rule over the whole of North India. There were many majestic kings in this dynasty, of which Chandragupta was the second king of this dynasty, later named “Vikramaditya”, which became very famous.
Lodi Dynasty (1451 to 1526 AD)
The Lodi dynasty was an Afghan dynasty that ruled the Delhi Sultanate from 1451 to 1526. It was the fifth and final dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate and was founded by Bahlul Khan Lodi when he replaced the Sayyid dynasty.
The establishment of this dynasty started from Pandav. Many Afghan chieftains formed their army in Punjab and the founder of these chieftains was Bahlul Lodi who established the Lodi dynasty. Bahlul Lodi was famous due to his fearless nature and his war policies and early HP has there Punjab had seized control.
Wars fought by Humayun
Humayun was a Mughal ruler, He was born in 1508. He ascended the throne at the age of 23. Its most famous war was the Battle of Chausa which was fought between Humayun and Sher Shah Suri in 1539 but he was defeated in this war. After this, the war of Kannauj was fought by Humayun, in which Humayun was defeated again and had to leave India. Some of its wars were the Battle of Devra which was fought in 1531.
Major rebellions of Aurangzeb’s time
He was born at Dahod near Ujjain in 1618. He intensely studied Arabic and Persian. He also studied Quran and Hades—sacred books of the Muslims.
Aurangzeb who assumed the title ‘Abul-Muzaffar Mohin-ud-Din Muhammad Aurangzeb Bahadur Alamgir Bads hah Ghazi’ after ascending the throne was the sixth of the fourteen children of ShahJahan.
During Aurangzeb’s time, there were many revolts, some of which were a revolt of the famous rebellion Jat, which was started by Jat settled in Agra and Delhi. This was followed by another revolt by Jat in 1685 AD. The second rebellion was named Satnami Rebellion, which was carried out near Mathura in 1672 AD.
European companies arrive in India
The first Portuguese to come to India who had come only for trade, the Portuguese benefited greatly from this trade, which increased the number of people coming from abroad. The Dutch came to India after the Portuguese, they were commoners of Netherlands and Holland. After this the French came to India. Initially, they all came to India with business intentions.
The last European people to arrive in India were the French. The French East India Company was formed in 1664 AD during the reign of King Louis XIV to trade with India.
In these book, you will read important information about the history of India, which you must read, this book will help you in preparing for your competitive exams. You can download this book from the link given below.
Every exam you will get at least 4-5 questions from Indian History Notes in Hindi. So candidates must focus on Indian History and download this Indian History pdf to get important questions with the best tricky solutions. We have put all Previous Year Questions of Indian History that are asked in various Govt. & Private Exams.
To download the Indian History in Hindi PDF, click on the link given below and save the PDF file in your computer or smartphone.
Ancient History of India PDF in Hindi covers the topics related to History and all of them are explained in easy language so that you can easily understand. All the topics shared in this PDF are as follows: –
- Prehistoric Cultures: Stone Age
- Age History: The beginning of the metal era
- Prehistoric cultures: pastoral and farming communities
- Rig Vedic or pre-Vedic civilization
- Post Vedic period
- Epic period
- Political and religious conditions of North India
- Utkhal of Magadha Empire
- Alien invasion
- Progressive age society and culture
- Maurya Dynasty (323 to 184 AD)
- Mauryan era culture
- The Sunga Dynasty and the Eve Dynasty
- Satavahana and Chedi
- Indo-Greek (Indo-Greek) invasion
- Kushan Dynasty
- Chakravarti Gupta – Dynasty
- Secret power climax
- Gupta culture
- Wakataka dynasty
- Vardhan dynasty of Thaneshwar
- Border States
- Pal Dynasty of Bengal
- Rajput Dynasty
All these topics are covered in this pdf and all of them are explained in detail, you must download and read this Indian History PDF book.
- When was the Battle of Plassey? Ans. 1757 AD
- In whose revolt in 1857 AD did Rani Lakshmibai of Jhansi revolt in Gwalior? Ans. Tantia Tope
- Where did the last Mughal ruler Bahadur Shah Zafar die? Ans. Rangoon
- What was the name of Mahatma Gandhi’s wife? Ans. Kasturba Gandhi
- Who was the founder of Indian National Congress? Ans. A. O. Hume
- Independence was the first Indian Governor General of India? Ans. C. Rajagopalachari
- Who founded the prayer society? Ans. Atmaram Pandurang
- Rabindranath Tagore wrote the national anthem of which other country besides the national anthem of India? Ans. Bangladesh
- What are heater wires made of? Ans. Nichrome
- Due to rust on iron, its weight? Ans. Grows up
- In whose time ‘Board of Revenue’ was established? Ans. Hastings
- Which Englishman is called the father of administrative service? Ans. Cornwallis
- Who founded the Fort William College in Calcutta? Ans. Lord Wellesley
- When did the Tansy Act or the Tenancy Act come into force? Ans. in 1822
- When did the military revolt start in Barrackpore? Ans. in 1824
- Which Governor General’s tenure is considered for education reforms? Ans. William Bentinck
- When and who founded the Calcutta Medical College? Ans. 1835 AD, William Bentinck
- When was the murder of girl child banned? Ans. in 1830
- Who is called ‘Liberator of Indian Press’? Ans. Lord Charles Metkoff
- Who established the ‘Inam Commission’? Ans. Lord Dalhousie
- Under which tax system, 50% of the produce was charged from the farmers? Ans. Ryotwadi system
- Which Governor’s end of the burnt offering system? Ans. Lord Dalhousie
- Who propounded the principle of ‘Drainage of property’ from India to Britain? Ans. Dadabhai Naoroji
- Telegraph line started in India by? Ans. Calcutta and Agra, Lad Dalhousie
- Where was the first cotton textile mill established in India? Ans. Mumbai
- After which important plunder of the British in India began? Ans. after the Battle of Plassey
- Who laid the first railway line in India? Ans. George Clarke
- Who Gained More Benefits of British Land Revenue System in India? Ans. Landlord
- By whom was the permanent settlement in Bengal and Bihar inaugurated? Ans. Lord Cornwallis
- When was the ryotwadri system implemented? Ans. 1820 AD
- When was Mahalwadi system formally implemented for the first time? Ans. 1822 AD
- Which region was famous for opium production under the British rule? Ans. Bihar
- What led to the downfall of the textile industry in Bengal in the 18th century? Ans. high tariffs on goods exported to Britain
- Who was the author of the book ‘Neel Darpan’ written on the plight of indigo farmers? Ans. Deenbandhu Mitra
- Where were the first coffee plantations planted by the British? Ans. in Wayanada district
- In whose tenure the first census took place at the time of the British in India? Ans. Lord Mayo’s
- Sir Tomas Munro is related to which settlement of geopolitics? Ans. Ryotwadi settlement
- Under the permanent settlement, the state decided to give what percentage of the entire revenue to the zamindar? Ans. 89%
- Which was the first limited liability bank in India established and managed by Indians in 1881 AD? Ans. Awadh Commercial Bank
- Where was the permanent settlement implemented by the British for the first time? Ans. Madras Presidency and Bombay Presidency
- When did steel production first start in India? Ans. 1913 AD
- When did the railway budget start separately for the railway department? Ans. 1924 AD
- At what time did decentralization in India begin? Ans Lord Mayo
- Whose statement is ‘the economic interests of India and England collide in each region’? Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru
- Who is the author of ‘Poverty and Un-British Rule in India’? Ans. Dadabhai Naoroji
- When did the establishment of modern industries start in India? Ans. 1850 AD
- Who has termed the establishment of railways in India as ‘the pioneer of modern industry’? Ans. Karl Marx
- Where was the first jute mill established in India? Ans. Rishra (in Bengal)
- Where was the first iron and steel industry established? Ans. Bihar
- Who was the President of Karachi session of Congress (1931 AD)? Ans. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
About Indian History PDF: Indian history in Hindi pdf is a variety of subjects, including American Revolution, Russian revolution, etc. Indian History is the development and establishment of infrastructure to aid in understanding the prediction and explanation of phenomena in the natural world.
For other Jobs Notification Please visit our Latest Jobs section: Click Here
Download Govt. Exams Study Contents: Click Here
Must Read Disclaimer: GrabNaukri.com is only for the Educational Purpose & Govt. Job links psrovider. We are not owner of any Book, Notes, Magazine, PDF Materials, eBooks Available on it, neither it been Created nor Scanned. We are only provide the link and Material already Available on the Internet. If any violates the Law or there is a Problem so Please Just CONTACT US.